82. John Turner. “He’d a great de-, specific age once, so you can Salem [Letter.E.]; in which she is now [in the 1650] lifestyle, well married, and approved out-of.”
85. Francis Eaton. The guy married once again; and his next Wife passed away. And then he hitched the next; and had by the the girl 3 youngsters. Among them try married, and hath children. The others are living. He passed away regarding 16 in years past. cuatro [He died, on Plymouth. Letter.Age., when you look at the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
87. Samuel Eaton, their boy, a suction son. “Is also married, and you can hath a kid [within the 1650].” [He died in the Middleborough, N.Elizabeth., inside the 1684.” -W. T. Davis.]
88. Moses Fletcher. 89. Thomas Williams. 90. John Goodman. 91. Edmund Margeson. 92. Richard Britteridge. The guy died onboard the fresh Mayflower, in Plymouth harbour, to your December 1620. The initial just who dies within this harbour. 93. Richard Clarke. 94. Degory Priest. He died, in the first diseases, at Plymouth, to your step one/eleven January . “Their Partner and children [were] delivered hither later on:she are Master [Isaac] Allerton’s aunt.” [Pick web page 162.]
96. Gilbert Winslow. He was various other of Governor Age. Winslow’s brothers. “After scuba divers years’ residence right here; the guy came back on The united kingdomt, and passed away around.”
97. Peter Browne. He “partnered twice. Of the 1st Girlfriend, he previously dos college students:who will be way of life [inside 1650], and both of them partnered; plus the one of them hath 2 students. “By the his next spouse, he had 2 a whole lot more.” [He died within Plymouth, N.Age., into the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
98. John Alden. Try rented to possess a beneficial Cooper within Southampton, where the watercraft [the latest Mayflower] victualled: and you may, getting a hopeful young buck, are far wanted; but [was] kept to his own liking, going, orstay, as he emerged here. “But the guy existed, and partnered here. “Hohn Alden married having Priscilla, Learn Mullins their child.” [The guy died at the Duxbury, N.Age., from inside the 1687.aW. T. Davis.]
99. [Pick web page 427.] He was a leased child; but is respected one of the Organization [we.e. of your own Pilgrim Fathers]: but was to return, becoming a beneficial seaman, toward assistance of others behind. He although not passed away, in the 1st sickness, at the Plymouth, up until the Mayflower departed homewards on https://datingranking.net/fr/rencontres-sikh/ 5/fifteen April 1621.
100. Thomas English, an excellent sailor. [Discover page 427.] He was hired with the Master out of an excellent shallop at Plymouth. He, however, passed away there, in the 1st disease, till the Mayflower departed homewards towards the 5/dentro de leased to keep a-year in the united states:
Source: The story of your Pilgrim Fathers, 1606-1623 A great. D.: As Told through By themselves, their friends in addition to their Opponents” Houghton, Mifflin Co, 1897 Of the Edward Arber
Mayflower descendants in addition to their marriages for a few years after the getting Author: John Tannehill Landis; Town of Guide: Baltimore : Publisher: Southern Book Co., Date: 1956 In the first place Penned 1921 in identity away from: “The fresh Mayflower Individuals, kids and you can Grandchildren.”
John Allerton, a sailor
The fresh MAYFLOWER Individuals Kids And you will Grandkids [Note: Published 1921 not as much as label: “The Mayflower individuals, their children and grandkids.” Making this Old research!. Transcribed by K. Torp having Genealogy and family history Trails]
There were 104 individuals, plus men, females, and children, off whom 24 had been thoughts away from families. Two of this type of leftover simply good dilies, for this reason leaving 22 from which lineage are tracked rather than replication off forefathers, below, viz:
April twenty four, 1647; meters
I — Elizabeth b. 1623 otherwise 1624, d. Pabodie, b. 1620, d. Dec. thirteen, 1707, along with, 1. JOHN, b. October. 4,1645; d. unm. The fall of. 17, 1669. dos. Age, b. John Rogers. step 3. MARY, b. Aug. seven, 1648; meters. Edward Southworth. cuatro. Compassion, b. The month of january. dos,1649; meters. John Simmons. 5. uel Seabury; yards. 2nd, William Fobes. 6. PRISCILLA, b. Late. sixteen, 1652; d. y. seven. PRISCILLA, b. The month of january. 15,1653-4; m. Ichabod Wiswall. 8. SARAH, b. Aug. eight, 1656; yards. John Coe. [Cole?] nine. RUTH, b. inside Bartlett. ten. REBECCA, b. Southworth. eleven. HANNAH, b. , b. Nov. twenty-four, 1664; yards. very first, Judith yards. next, Mary (Morgan) Starr. 13. LYDIA, b. April 3, 1667; m. Daniel Grinnell.